Genre : Heavy/Power Metal
Country : UK
Year : 2007
Label : No Face Records
Site : MA
Tracks : 10
Playtime : 00:40:04
Size : 96.16 MB
Codec : MPEG 1 Layer III/320 kbps
Tracklist :
01. I Am Legend (04:22)
02. A Million Strong (04:19)
03. Born In Hell (02:54)
04. Lamentations Of War (04:54)
05. Taste The Metal (04:49)
06. Warriors Guide (04:27)
07. The Call Of The Wild (04:25)
08. Under The Sign (Of The Skull And Crossbones) (03:43)
09. May Your Blade Never Dull (04:58)
10. Fist Of Steel (Pt.I) (01:09)
Download
Country : UK
Year : 2007
Label : No Face Records
Site : MA
Tracks : 10
Playtime : 00:40:04
Size : 96.16 MB
Codec : MPEG 1 Layer III/320 kbps
Tracklist :
01. I Am Legend (04:22)
02. A Million Strong (04:19)
03. Born In Hell (02:54)
04. Lamentations Of War (04:54)
05. Taste The Metal (04:49)
06. Warriors Guide (04:27)
07. The Call Of The Wild (04:25)
08. Under The Sign (Of The Skull And Crossbones) (03:43)
09. May Your Blade Never Dull (04:58)
10. Fist Of Steel (Pt.I) (01:09)
Download

No comments:
Post a Comment